Tomato Avocado Cucumber Chick Pea Salad with Feta and Greek Lemon Dressing


I don’t know why I always make such big salads. I guess with the ones that have chicken I’m always just making enough so we can eat it as a main dish for dinner, then with salads like this I just think of them as the perfect salad to take to a get together. I mean when they are this good, why not make a big salad with enough to share? This is a very summery salad with such vibrant flavors. I love the way the lemon fairs with the fresh herbs and how it just brightens the flavors of the fresh veggies (and fruits if you want to get technical with tomatoes and avocados). Greek flavors are one of my favorite and I love what they bring to this salad (but I probably say that about everything. I also can’t get enough of the Italian, Mexican, Indian, American and Chinese flavors).

Read More

Unknown

Hi! I'm Doris! I am a food enthusiast, photographer, blogger, living life in Nizza, France. Long story short, I like to take pictures of my food and sweat.