Classic Margarita


So, I was planning to wax poetic about my love of margaritas today. But I have much more important news: I think I may have finally discovered the secret to me becoming a “brunch” person. Now hold on, don’t get me wrong. I always enjoy a good brunch, and will eat my eggs and bacon and waffles and biscuits and gravy (accompanied by loads of coffee) anytime my friends send out the group texts to meet up for a lazy Saturday morning. But I’m generally not all that hungry in the mornings, and have just never been as obsessed with breakfast foods as the rest of the world. So as such, I’ve just always been more of a “social brunch-er”.

Read More

Unknown

Hi! I'm Doris! I am a food enthusiast, photographer, blogger, living life in Nizza, France. Long story short, I like to take pictures of my food and sweat.